Wholesale Policies and Terms
- If this is the first time you are ordering with us, please have your Visa or Master Card number ready. If this order involves a customization of your companies imprint or logo, we do require that 50% of the invoice total be charged to initiate the order process.
- We do require a valid credit card number to be on file. Net 30 is established after credit references are verified.
- We will work to find the most economical way to ship your order to you in a prompt and friendly fashion. However, we use UPS as our primary shipper.
- Any shipments you receive with discrepancies should be reported to us within 10 days of your receipt of the merchandise.
- If you have any merchandise to be returned, please call and let us know the problem. You may then box it up and send it back for credit to your account or credit card depending on how you were billed. Please keep in mind that there will be a 15% re-stocking fee.
- If your account happens to be past due, all new orders and shipments will be held until the account is paid in full. If the account is over 30 days past due, a 1 ½% per month finance charge will be issued for all past due invoices.
- A service charge of $25.00 will be assessed on all returned checks.
- If the account goes over 60 days past due, it will be submitted for collection assistance and will then be placed in the PrePay By Credit Card Only status. If you see there is going to be a problem with your account, please give us a call so we can make other arrangements for payment. If the account should go to collection, all fees necessary for this service will be added to the balance due.